About Bang Sare and areaBang Sare video --- exchange rates show Bang Sare map --- find a flight --- calendar book with agoda* --- book with booking.com*
Bang Sare village
Some years ago, Bang Sare had been a small village apart from the main road from Pattaya south to Sattahip. It was a silent fishing village, that not many people have been aware of. Especially people from the Royal Thai Navy in Sattahip lived here. The beachside was very popular to Thai people who liked to spend their weekends in the shadow of the many palm trees and enjoy the fresh seafood in some of the restaurants nearby the harbour as well as the stunning sunsets.
Bang Sare had been conservating something, that Pattaya lost already many years ago: silence, beauty and a simple life.
So more and more people came to enjoy the simple beach life and the relaxed atmosphere. And soon the first investors followed to start building condominiums and hotels. The people of Bang Sare added rooms and guesthouses and construction was all over the place.
Bang Sare changed a lot in recent years, including the nice beachside and the center of the village, where the daily fresh market has gotten crowded and noisy. But despite all the change, Bang sare is still a nice and lovely place with lots of good arguments to come and stay.
North of the Royal Beach of Bang Sare village, a beach named Sunset Beach has now become a beautiful holiday destination with very nice beach resorts and some good beachside restaurants are also located there.
Hotels and rooms
Good accommodations can be found near to the village center as well as direct beachfront a bit north of the town (book with agoda* for best rates):
- Willkris Resort - near center village
- Bang Saray Village Resort - near center village
- Lilawadee Resort - near center village
- Bang Saray Pool Villa Resort - near center village
- Kept Bang Sare Hotel - near center village harbour side
- Sea Village Beach Front Resort - north of the village beachfront
- Sunset Village Resort - north of the village beachfront
- Sea Sand Sun Resort - north of the village beachfront
- U Pattaya Hotel - north of the village beachfront
The main restaurants are located near to the harbour. Fresh seafood is garanteed. In the village center a very good italian restaurant with stone oven pizza is an alternative.
- La Taverna (italian) - in the village center on main road
- Sea Bay Seafood - beside the fishing piers and the beach
- Preecha Seafood - beside the fishing piers and the beach
- Ao Talay Seafood - beside the fishing piers and the beach
- Rimhad Seafood - beside the fishing piers and the beach
- Bang Saray Seafood - beside the fishing piers
- Palm Beach - open air restaurant north of the village at the beach
Around Bang Sare
Bang Sare is located just 20 Km south of Pattaya. This means, it profits from a lot of attractions around the leading tourist destination in Thailand. The region in the backcountry of Pattaya, especially in the south gets more and more attractions. Some holiday fun parks, golf courses and beautiful restaurants opened durig recent years. There are lots of choice of activities and things to visit and see.